The BCB Youth Leagues are an important part of our Youth Development Program, which provides a clear pathway from the age of five through to the senior level — keeping boys and girls active and involved in Bermuda’s National Sport. The BCB actively encourages our 13 clubs to partner with our local schools to combine resources such as coaches and equipment, enabling more players to get involved.
- Provide access for all to participate.
- Provide opportunities for skill development, knowledge of the game, challenge, the joy of achieving and development of the spirit of cricket.
- Provide equal opportunities for all young people to participate in practice and training.
- Provide a safe, enjoyable, non-threatening positive environment to enhance their cricket and social skills.
- To provide peer leadership and coach education to all instructors.